|I'm running for a Premium Membership, and maybe some adopts.|
U-GeeHello Minna-san,U-Gee by Thunder025
You must be wondering when I'll stop posting stuff about U-Gee. The thing is that this Rider has 24 different form combinations, each one has different powers (so read the descriptions to find it out) and there is the power up.
But it's almost over, tomorrow I'll be post the last 3 (TimeRider, TimeSniper and TimeKnight) and I'll move on the it's final form and to the human form of Takato.
I'm an half otaku, half insane... but completely black and latin! CHALE!
Current Residence: Montevideo, Uruguay (It exist, believe me!)
Favourite genre of music: Techno/house and Electro-Pop
Favourite style of art: Manga style(Otaku mod: Heavy watcher)
Operating System: Windows XP
Favourite cartoon character: USA: Looney Tunes and Cartoon Cartoons; Anime: all the superheroes and magical girls ^_^
Personal Quote: I'm not better than you... I'm just crazier!
.:Character Development: OUTWARD APPEARANCE:.More than you ever wanted to know about your OC’s outward appearance
• HOW PEOPLE PERCEIVE THEM: Kind of self-explanatory. Describe in general how other people see your character, what they think of them, and what their preconceptions about them may be.
• Example: Aerone is kinda weird because he doesn’t like to eat, but he really loves to dance. He’s kind of cool at the same time, because he’s great at dancing. People think he’s really cute, in a good looking but boyish way. People like him, and are surprised and impressed by his dedication and morals. People listen to him, because they know he believes his own words. Some people feel humbled by his good nature and don’t like that at all. Lots of girls find him attractive but by the time they notice what a gem he is, they are too intimidated by his popularity to talk to him.
• HOW THEY SEE THEMSELVES: How someone sees themselves may be entirely different to how they act around othe
.:Character Development: SOCIAL:.More than you ever wanted to know about your OC socially
• EDUCATION AND CAREER: Describe their schooling and any notable experiences as well as their career choices and majors.
• Example: Aerone attended Shaylore Middle School for junior high and Shaylore High for all four years. His first job was working part time at a fast food restaurant. He got decently passing grades in school, but really thrust himself into his classes once he got into college. He attended Mapel University and lived on campus. He lived in a dorm with Travis first and later a fraternity house once Travis convinced him to join. Aerone declared an astronomy major and a minor in dance. He got a full-time job working in a lab dedicated to full time space study, and still kept up various career opportunities connected to dance.
• LEGACY PATH: How have they impacted the world they are in? What mark have they left on it? Who have they helped the most and in what ways? What will people say about them or
.:Create Your Own SPECIES Bio Template:.If you’re dabbling in the genres of supernatural, paranormal, fantasy, science fiction, and horror, you’re probably going to want to make at least one of your own species eventually. And that’s why I made this short and concise form for you to fill out! This form is free to use but only for those who give credit to me.
Outward distinguishable feature of species:
Any notable habits/tendencies:
Any enhanced or extra powers or abilities:
Describe how they discover, train, and harness their abilities:
Various strengths and skills of the species overall:
Various weaknesses and detriments of the species overall:
Any mentionable known conflicts with current environment:
Describe how they interact with other species:
Elaborate on any social or power hierarchy within the species:
Describe any kind of cultural facts and norms regarding the species:
Briefly describe any notable life cycle or life span facts:
Describe a brief history of the species generally:
6 Tips for Writing in the Supernatural Genre6 Tips for Writing in the Supernatural Genre
Anybody Can Write a Novel 2.0
Chapter 2 “Genres” – Section 5 “Supernatural”
“People are always the start for me [...] gods, supernatural beings, immortals, the dead... these are all people to me.” -Tanith Lee
Supernatural fiction, also known as Gothic fiction, is a sort of urban fantasy that involves themes such as subtle magic, monsters, the occult, demons, ghosts, God, the Devil, etc… It is similar to horror, dealing with the same dark and ominous themes; but the purpose of the genre is not necessarily to create fear. To the contrary, it has been popularly hybridized with action, romance, drama, and even humor. Supernatural fiction can stand on a range of tones from supernatural thri
.:Character Style Development:.A lot more to think about your character's style.
• What are their theme colors—the colors that they wear the most? What are their other preferred colors? What are the colors they would never wear?
• Does their color scheme hue tend to gravitate towards bright bold colors? Pastels? Super dark colors? Greys and blacks? All warm colors? All cold colors? A bunch of shades of the same single color?
• What repeated themes do they exhibit in their clothing—such as…spikes, graphics, skulls, plaid, goofy patterns, fluff, lace, ripped clothing, belts, netting, leather, ribbon, scarves, hats, stains, overly washed, etc.
• What is the overall mood of their outfit choice? Is it angry? Dark? Awkwardly thrown together? Carefully placed? Perfectly matching? Flawlessly ironed?
• Does the way they dress have any effect on other people’s emotions? Do adults get irritated by their style? Do friends encourage it? Does the opposite sex pay extra attenti
.:Character Development of Career And Education:.Describe your character’s academic and career aspects and influences throughout their life.
• Elementary school life and notable experiences. Describe how this shaped them or had any influence, if it did. Were they a good student? A rebel? Adventurer? Creative? Popular? Did they love or hate school? Were their hobbies and talents glaringly obvious? Just beginning to form? Practically nonexistent? How were their grades? Did they have any imaginings for their future at this time? What kind of friends and influences did they have? Did they have any crushes? What was their definition of love? What was their favorite playtime activity? What were their field trips like?
• Middle school life and notable growth and experiences. What were their preconceptions of starting secondary level education as opposed to elementary? How did they adapt? What struggles or challenges did they face socially? Which classes suited them best? What kind of elections or options did they ch
.:The Importance Of Creating A Bio:.• Is creating a bio necessary? Many people might ask themselves this. They see all kinds of wonderful character art, reference sheets, and bios around and want the same thing for their own characters. But creating a bio isn’t ACTUALLY necessary.
• I always encourage people to make bios, but don’t feel bad that you don’t have a bio and certainly do not feel pressured to make and post one that you aren’t going to finish. If you’re going to make a bio, then go for it! I think you should. But finish what you start! Make sure the idea is complete. You can always add to it later as you develop your character more.
• If you are going to keep altering your bio, make sure that the way you redistribute and redefine the information does not contradict itself. I’ve seen lots of people “revamp” their characters, but change so much about them that they aren’t even the same character anymore. If you’ve made a better charact
.:Character Development Expression:.Using your character in all of these ways can help you develop them beyond what you initially imagined. I’m not saying that every one of these is necessary for development but I believe they can only serve to help you in creating your character.
• DRAWING: A visual representation shows who your character is like nothing else is incomparable to the written world. It adds a dimension to a character that could never be gathered from a bio.
• ANIMATION: Taking drawing to the next level, an animation of your character is what makes them seem the most real. Lots of people prefer to see the character rather than read everything about them. So if you have the ability to animate, please do so. It can only add to your skill as well as the interest in your character.
• FULL LENGTH BIO: A detailed, thorough, and full length bio—even one that you plan to add to—can hold most of the written detail of your character all in one place. Any [important and basic] quest
.:Story Content Appeal:.• AUDIENCE: To know what kind of reception you’ll get, make sure your book targets the audience that you want, and that its written in such a way to appeal to them. The demographic you target may not be what you get and this can apply to pretty much anything and can leave certain people very confused, flustered, and annoyed if their project completely hits the wrong demographic. Make it clear in your writing what group you’re trying to appeal to, not necessarily by writing ABOUT that group, but by dropping little hints in your writing towards what that group tends to be interested in.
• WHAT I’M NOT SAYING: I’m definitely not advising you to change your writing content to please others, or to not write something because you feel like it’s an unpopular view. Never. What I’m saying is to know your audience and be aware of how your project will be accepted and where it will not appeal so that maybe you can focus on generating where things ov
.:Biggest Taboos In Writing:.• TABOOS: These taboos are the bad things that you want to avoid in your writing at all cost. Here are some for now that you can work on getting rid of to better your skill and overall appeal. If you're sensitive to blunt wording, you might not want to read further. I don't beat around the bush.
• CLICHÉ: If it’s something you think is undeniably predictable, DON’T DO IT!! Clichés are usually eye-rollingly stupid and boring in stories. Take twists and turns that people won’t expect. Keep them interested. Keep them alive. Don’t bore them to death with unoriginality. It’s okay to base your character in a stereotype or group, but make sure to show their individualistic character concept apart from the group to prove to the reader that they are more than just a stereotype.
• PESSIMISM: An overall negative attitude in books is kind of disgusting to some readers, and depressing to others. If your book has the same melancholy mood over
Full Name: Seito Aohi (青火·星兎 Aohi Seito).
Also Known As: Blue Mars (ブルーマーズ Burū Māzu) and derivatives (Mars-san, Blue-kun, Mars-dono, etc) by some of his close friends and family; Rabbit-chan (兎ちゃん Rabitto-chan) by his mother. Both are derived from the alternate readying of his full name, "Blue Mars Rabbit" (青火星兎 Ao Kasei Usagi).
Sex and Gender: Male/Male
Age: 16/17 (Birthday happens early in his story)
Birthday: June 1, 1999 (the third book in the Mars Trilogy, "Blue Mars" was written 3 years before that date, while it's also the birthday of the 3rd brother in my own family).
Birthplace: Yokohama, JP-08 (Kanagawa Prefecture)
Current Residence: Tsukuba, JP-14 (Ibaraki Prefecture)
Current Occupation: Student, High School 2nd Year, Seiryuuha High School.
Sexual Orientation: Straight/Hetero
Marital Status: Single
Languages Spoken: Japanese (native), English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Italian (all conversational/middle school level), Mystic (intuitive level, somehow knows it).
Religious Beliefs: Shintoism
Abilities, Skills, and Powers: He's fast and agile at peak human levels for his age, and a fast writer and drawer. He also has a pretty unnatural capability of spatial awareness, mostly connected with his exceedingly trained sight and hearing which, since the first trip to Novellia, allow him to sense the cracks between both worlds as well and even active magic spells without the need of any artifact or even having magic per se (this ability gives him a special vision as well in other worlds... you know, just in case). He can also read mystic, despite not knowing it, due to his own fascination with fantasy tales, and this allows him to summon the door to Novellia, although he's not too keen on doing it often, only as a way to travel to other parts of the world faster or to find answers to his current troubles.
Notable Strengths: His sight and hearing, which he trained since little while exploring the world; His agility and speed, also honed since little, thanks to his curiosity; His friendliness and loyalty, which allows him to keep friends even if distance put them apart; his craftiness, a good use for his sight and hearing, which is the reason why he values a lot handmade stuff.
Notable Weaknesses: He may be a bit too curious for his own good, ending up in troubles very often because of said curiosity; his love of hand-made usually puts him at odds when others recur to mass-produced gadgets and he has problems with things that keep him from getting in touch with those around him, so he's pretty against cellphones and usually angers up when that is brought into question; He's an uber-fan of modifying things and his mods end up being too crazy for the sake of the world, and they end up being a source of troubles most of the time; his short stature is one of the heaviest issues he has, specially when wanting to perform at some sport he wants, like volleyball or basketball; Also, despite he's very friendly, he's also pretty pragmatic and sometimes self-absorbed and well known to hold grudges if the subject doesn't come clean about it and as seen during April's Fools, he can be very nasty against those he holds a grudge for.
Physical Appearance: Blue hair and eyes, the former being due to dying it (his roots are black), the later by nature. He's short for his age, only 5'3''(160 cm) tall and weights 120 lbs (55 kg). He's not as skinny as his appearance may make him look, he just tends to buy larger clothing. When in his uniform, his body seems more defined due to the rules making him use the right fit for his uniform.
Usual Attire: As seen above. He also tends to wear a classic gakuran uniform, which he accompanies with the respective hat. He keeps his pet under his cap/school hat in case of emergencies, or to make a prank. He has glasses with a small readying focal and no overall graduation mostly to diminish the glare of several sources of light and to not strain his eyes in his long readying times.
Inventory: A binder full of stamps, a note book/drawing book, a Fountain pen that, ironically, is designed after Sailor Mars' transformation pen but blue and his art bag, which mostly holds any kind of random stuff. He also uses Choose for several things, as the little mouse seems to be pretty much able to carry a good weight.
Vehicle(s): A folding bike with the rays covered by plates with the image of the planet Mars. He fashioned himself an old trekking backpack to hold the bike and to work as the bike's luggage bag when deployed. He partially deploys it and takes advantage of its shape and the large wheels to use it as a makeshift paraglider, not as effective as the real one but can make a fall slower.
Personality Details: He's friendly and very loyal, always fulfilling the promises he does to his friends and always sending them hand made letters or even in video chat, but only video chat, no text chat. He loves new things and hand-made stuff and tends to disapprove of things that are mass produced (case in point: he hates plain computers, but a heavy mod has him drooling in awe). As such, he's a fan of doing mods as well. He tends to distract himself very much, specially with things on the nature. He's also a bit of a prankster, specially when disrupting the natural order of things by doing things like blocking the signals of the class' phones by draping the classroom in some sort of metal coating or the like, but he also does pranks when he feels like having an adventure, but he's always trying to not cause harm when not intended, even if he does it or not. His main tool of attack is his pet Choose, who he trained to do his bidding when needed.
Backstory: Third child and only male son of an artist father and a voluntary nurse mother, Aoshi was born in Yokohama, but the nature of his parents' works, he ends up moving all around the place, even overseas, until both got somewhat stable jobs back in Japan. In all his trips he made lots of friends, as well as some enemies. Outside of his occasional pranking, his life was pretty uneventful until his parents got stable jobs in Tsukuba, his father in the city's Council of Culture, his mother in the Tsukuba Hospital. Akane, the eldest sister, is currently at college overseas while Midori, the second one, is in an art school in downtown Tokyo. He was always the new kid at school, due to his early life on the road with his family, which made him hard to have true friends at first, but he decided to never give up on his goals of having true friends and to never stop smiling. He got his last move in the first year of highschool, which made him almost get sent back a grade, but he managed to keep the grades up despite it all. He eventually got the letter from Seiryuuha High, which made his father stop moving around and take a job working for the local museum, which he loves to visit when possible. He, however, decided to keep in touch with all the friends he could by any means.
Close Friends: Satoshi Senaka, a guy from Tokyo that usually talks to him by either phone or video conference; His pet hamster Chuuzu or Choose, which resides under Seito's hat; Several other people in several parts of the world.
Worst Enemies: He can't recall any now, but he's quick to hold grudges with those who wronged him.
-Yamato Aohi, his father, is a 50 y-o artist that specializes in nature paintings and had used his trips to portrait the nature of the west in the ways of the east. He tends to go around in a Yukata, much to Seito's dismay.
-Nami Aohi, his mother, is a 48 y-o nurse and the main reason the family moved around, as she used to work as a volunteer nurse for Angelic Caps for International Alert, a nongovernmental group of nurses who go around assisting in dangers, but she decided to return to Japan to have a more stable job for the sake of her family. She looks too young for her age, one thing that must be said.
-Akane Aohi, his first big sister, is a 23 y-o college student in Munich, Germany. She's in her last year of her Engineering career and she takes advantage of every possible free time she has to visit her family, specially her little brother, who she really adores. Her accent makes it seem like if she was a native German, despite she technically was born in France.
-Midori Aohi, his second big sister, is a 22 y-o art student in Tokyo. Despite the fact she studies there, she still lives with her family and takes the role of the eldest girl while Akane's not there. She tends to be the one that keeps Seito straight. She was also born outside of Japan, specifically in Germany, but she actually no accent at all.
Habits: He tends to go to his computer to see if he can video-chat with any of his worldwide friends, or in case he needs a quick advice from them. He also spends a lot of time in the Library looking for information or in the open, either drawing or writing a heartfelt letter to a specific friend. When he has any issues, he uses both the knowledge he acquires from his many friends as well as his well trained senses to solve it.
-Reading, specially fantasy tales
-Writing and reading letters, specially handwriting.
-Sports (specially Basketball and Parkour)
-Girls in Lolita outfits
-Being in the open
-Having to stay quiet in one spot